Playtest 177 - MOAR Technical Pre-Alpha Build!
PLEASE RESTART YOUR GAME CLIENT BEFORE PLAYING THIS BUILD! Also, if downloads get stuck, restart the client -- you won't lose any progress.
TL;DR - More Atlas, you say?! MOAR ATLAS!! We've made some minor bug fixes and adjustments for Sunday's PvP build, listed below.
Additionally, we'll be sending out a post-playtest survey, please make sure to provide us with as much feedback as possible. Feedback is incredibly valuable to us, thank you in advance <3
- Tweaked matchmaking - get ready to QUEUE QUEUE QUEUE #believeinsteve
- Fixed a bug that prevented a player’s main base from attacking units above it.
- Added a Siege Titan Weapon. The Siege Titan is a massive, non-collidable weapon with extremely high durability, that does heavy damage to structures and weapons at medium range.
- Hero respawn timers adjusted.
- The base Hero respawn time is now 10 seconds.
- The Hero’s respawn timer is one second longer for each game minute past 10 minutes.
- Gem Expansions now provide 8 Gems per minute (up from 3) and can no longer be exhausted.
- Aquadillo’s Vindication passive should now be granting up to 20 plate per fight (up from 5)
- Fixed asset corruption issues. Forever. 100%
- Improved Chat system:
- Chat can now be expanded to full height by pressing the "Chat" Tab next to the Game Feed
- Chat now has a bigger history
- Chat scrollback should behave more consistently and should make reading back easier
- Chat members are now displayed accross all tabs, except in whispers.
- Added Native Game Client patch notes to the help page
- Added more logging to help us track issues
- Increase match history size in profiles
- Improved Solar Array alignment by 0.05 degrees, resulting in more rays-per-femtometers.
Questions to answer:
- Is the video game fun?
- Anything else you'd like to share?