Playtest 183 - Moar Squad & Pathing Tunings!
Sunday's playtest features more squad and pathing tunings!
- Changed the behavior of the T3 ability, oil grenade. Units affected by oil now burn for 150 damage over 3 seconds when ignited.
- Sprite attack damage increased from 7 to 9 per hit
- Conduit attack cooldown increased from 2.2s to 2.8s
- Conduit attacks now have a brief windup and winddown on attacks
- Tree of Life health reduced from 550 to 450
- Tree of Life health reduced from 10 to 8
- Deeproot Terror health decreased from 1100 to 700 (reverted last playtest's change)
- Poison Archer unit cap increased from 12 to 20
- Poison Archer damage decreased from 15 to 14. This was more out of spite than balance.
- Scuttleguard health decreased from 345 to 290
- Decreased health of Scarab from 750 to 600
- Fixed a regression that prevented melee units from forming concaves during battles.
- Which squads were the most fun to play? (Not the strongest, just the most fun!)
- What squad matchups did you play? Were there any clearly problematic squads or bad matchups you noticed?
- Were there instances where pathing behaved unintuitively or incorrectly?
- Please rate the early/mid/late game from 1-to-5!