Playtest 189 - Post-game Stats & Performance Tracing
Tonight's playtest gameplay is almost entirely unchanged from Wednesday's. But something big is kicking off....
When your game concludes, or if you select a game in the Watch tab, you will be brought to a post-game screen that displays some stats about the game
- Squad matchups
- Hero levels
- Number of units created of each type
- Upgrades purchased
- Share, Watch Replay, and Play Again buttons (post-game only)
- Some tools have been enabled to track server activity and help us diagnose issues that may be affecting game performance.
- Were there any particularly bad squad matchups you experienced?
- What were the best "feeling" squads you played tonight? Not necessarily the most powerful, but the one that felt the most awesome and fun to play?
- What was the worst "feeling" squad you played? Not necessarily the least powerful, but the one that felt the least awesome and fun to play?