Playtest 181 - March of the T1s and Other Balance Changes!
March of the T1s, and Other Balance Changes!
Tonight, the unit cap for all Tier 1 units across the board has been drastically increased (by ~67% for all squads).
- Tier 1 units for all squads now have a unit cap roughly 67% higher than previously.
- The Bramblethorn Goliath no longer has unitwalking.
- Hornets (T1) are now using Vex's previous model.
- Which also means they should hopefully now show up on Windows and Linux! Hooray!
- Stride should no longer be broken by attacking, only by being attacked.
- Removed the excess tooltip icons for Stride. Stride's tooltip is now rolled into Fair Warning.
- This also corrects a bug that prevented Vela's ultimate from properly displaying
- The Sparkbot has received a new model and animations!
- This change was in on Wednesday but was not documented.
- Units exiting a Warp Pad should no longer be stuck at the destination
- Reduced the size and appropriated the selection size of the Conduit (T3).
- Chain Lightning should now properly continue chaining even if the unit it chains from is killed by the attack.
- How did pathing feel? Did formations feel more meaningful?
- How did the squad changes feel?
- How does Vela's new passive feel to play with and against?
- How does playing with and against the Bramblethorn Goliath feel without unitwalking?
- Tell us lots about your squad battling experience!
- Early, Mid, Late?
- Any other comments or questions?